Applications of Drilling Starch
Drilling Starch is a cold water swelling starch and has a moderate solubility and viscosity. Drilling Starch has been chemically or mechanically processed to rupture all or part of the granules in the presence of water and subsequently dried and modified to render them compressible and flow able in character.
Uses: Drilling Starch can be used for water holding properties in agriculture fields and in oil well drilling as to prevent water loss.
Mode of packing: 25 kgs net packed in printed HDPE woven bags with Liner.
- Maize Starch Powder
- Maize Starch Powder – Food Grade
- Maize Starch Powder – Equivalent IP
- Maize Starch Powder – Equivalent USP/BP/EP
- Maize Starch Powder – Textile Grade
- Maize Starch Powder – Low Moisture
- Spray Starch
- Oxidized Starch
- Cationic Starch
- Thin Boiled Starch
- White Dextrin
- Yellow Dextrin
- Pregelatinized Maize Starch - Pharma Grade
- Pregelatinized Maize Starch- Food Grade
- Pregelatinized Maize Starch- Industrial Grade
- Drilling Starch
- Maize Germ
- Corn Gluten Meal
- Pulverized Fiber
- Maize Starch gypsum